Wednesday, February 24, 2010

monster eating people in the underground of Seattle

Gratitude: really good piano players, those I work with and those I am related to.

Me: realizing that sometimes you get what you asked for.

Da House: Huge epiphany on the re-vamping of my front yard. I found a wonderful idea for using lattice fencing to create a privacy screen as well as a place to hang flower pots. Lumber yard here I come!

The Dog: wiggly and soft

The Girls: Back at it with school and childcare. Sadie is incredibly devoted to her routine and does not like any one messing with it. I am trying to accept this as a typical four-year old "thing" without giving in to it much. I did NOT drive to Bothell last night when we realized that her blanket was left at the babysitter's house.

Reading/Watching/Listening: Reading the 3rd of the Greywalker series. This one is about a monster eating people in the underground of Seattle. Really good!

Eagerly Anticipating: A hefty tax return that may get the family to Palm Springs for Spring Break!

Projects: fence idea found now on to the lumber yard!

Thinking on: facing fears and resisting old patterns.

Work: Bad Monkey performance a week from Friday. They sound so GREAT! Had an observation that went very well today. Can't wait for Overton's visit to my classroom tomorrow to share Duke Ellington music with my kiddos. I love my job.

No comments: